Camper1704 Posted August 18 Posted August 18 Promotion text is bugged, everytime I promote an AI to First Lieutenant it shows the next one: Captain as granted on the date I promoted to First Lieutenant and it goes on. When I promote an AI to Captain it shows the next one: Major as granted on the date I promoted the pilot to captain. Also, one of my AI pilots got injuried in a mission and his profile corrupted and he got sent to shadow real. 1
chrisgibon Posted August 18 Posted August 18 When flying a mission in an F80, once cruising speed is reached, you set the pitch trim value. However, if you choose to skip to the next waypoint using fast-forward mode, the moment you return to real-time flight, that last pitch trim setting is overwritten by a default nose-up value of -37. 1 RYZEN 7 9850X3D - RTX 5080 - 64GB DDR5 6000 CL30 - 2TB CRUCIAL T710 SSD - ROG STRIX X870E-E
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 18 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 18 On 8/15/2026 at 7:47 PM, Jade_Monkey said: Going to Commander's menu from the Multimenu does not recognize navigation buttons (other than number keys) in the first try. So in every mission, I have to open it once, then close with ESC, and open again, then it works. I'm able to go down and into th options using my mapped keys (in my case a mini joy on the throttle). This is a very helpful menu, so I would love it if this got fixed! Have you tried enabling or_enable = 3 in the startup.cfg file?
Jade_Monkey Posted August 18 Posted August 18 1 hour ago, LukeFF said: Have you tried enabling or_enable = 3 in the startup.cfg file? Let me check. What is it supposed to do? AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 32 GB DDR4 | nVME SSD | VR headset: Pimax Dream Air SLAM
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 18 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 18 3 hours ago, Jade_Monkey said: Let me check. What is it supposed to do? I don't use VR, but apparently this fixes the issue you are having.
Jade_Monkey Posted August 18 Posted August 18 7 hours ago, LukeFF said: Have you tried enabling or_enable = 3 in the startup.cfg file? It doesnt work, as I suspected, since the options are 0-2. It shows the setting with a blank option selected and the VR headset doesnt run the game, it only runs on the monitor. AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 32 GB DDR4 | nVME SSD | VR headset: Pimax Dream Air SLAM
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 19 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 19 16 hours ago, Jade_Monkey said: It doesnt work, as I suspected, since the options are 0-2. It shows the setting with a blank option selected and the VR headset doesnt run the game, it only runs on the monitor. Okay, I'll let the team know, thanks.
JG14_Jagr Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 7/14/2026 at 7:02 AM, vampir0104 said: So far, the flight experience is perfect! However, within the menu after a flight my experience is stuttery at best. I go to move the mouse and have to anticipate the movement as my screen is maybe moving 10 FPS. I'm also getting a persistant warning of 'out of video memory'. My settings are as follow and my sim is set to mid-performence settings with 1080p resolution. Prozessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz (2.90 GHz) Installierter RAM 32,0 GB (31,9 GB used) Grafikkarte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB) I ran an RTX 3070 on a i7 14700 system with 32G RAM and 1920 by 1080 and got a steady 80FPS (limiter was on). The one thing I had to drop was 4K textures as they filled up the 8G and gave me a VRAM warning
CFC_Conky Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 6/26/2026 at 8:32 PM, Bobo said: My mouse menu BS was solved when I made sure I was running multi-core. It was whack with single. How do you do that?
CFC_Conky Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 6/25/2026 at 7:13 PM, GOOT66 said: When i connect my Winwing joystick, i cannot use the mouse cursor in the game the cursor constantly keeps flickering is there any fix ? Happening to me as well with my WinWing stick. Hey 1C, are you planning a fix for this? Thanks! CFC_Conky
Bobo Posted September 15 Posted September 15 3 hours ago, CFC_Conky said: How do you do that? I use a program that came with my computer. It's called EasyTune by a company called GIGABYTE. Kinda neet, I can over or underclock my machine very easy and on the fly. My unit run single core by default so this is helpful to make the switch. But...I'm not really certain that the cursor issue was solved by using multi-core...but the Sim sure runs better 🙂
YoYo Posted September 29 Posted September 29 1.004 – but this was from before: career, post-mission report AI. We have information about several "MiG-15biss," but it should be "MiG-15bis" or possibly "MiGs-15bis." Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted September 29 Author 1C Game Studios Posted September 29 2 minutes ago, YoYo said: 1.004 – but this was from before: career, post-mission report AI. We have information about several "MiG-15biss," but it should be "MiG-15bis" or possibly "MiGs-15bis." It's the plural form of MiG-15bis. Looks weird but it's technically correct in English. 1
YoYo Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Just now, LukeFF said: It's the plural form of MiG-15bis. Looks weird but it's technically correct in English. You are right, of course English isn't my native language but wouldn't "MiGs-15bis" actually be the correct plural form, as I wrote? Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted September 29 Author 1C Game Studios Posted September 29 43 minutes ago, YoYo said: You are right, of course English isn't my native language but wouldn't "MiGs-15bis" actually be the correct plural form, as I wrote? No, the standard is to add an S when speaking of something plural. This is just one of those odd ones because the last letter in the singular is also the letter for the plural. 1
JG14_Jagr Posted September 30 Posted September 30 After installing the 1.04 Patch my key bindings seem to be screwed up. Touching the map or Q key sets me into AI Auto leveler
Strat40 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 (edited) Different but same kind here: opening the briefing map (with a key in my throttle) also opens the canopy and shuts down the motor. Escape key seems to do the same. I didn't map that and resetting all my keys didn't help. Edited September 30 by Strat40
Aapje Posted September 30 Posted September 30 11 hours ago, LukeFF said: It's the plural form of MiG-15bis. Looks weird but it's technically correct in English. According to Merriam Webster, it should be an 'es' suffix when the word ends in s. So: 'MiG-15bises' PS. There is actually also an MiG-15BisS variant with modified wings that can store extra fuel and also extra oxygen, that could be used for longer flights. 49 of that variant were built.
GregP Posted October 2 Posted October 2 (edited) Found this out the hard way last night: renaming the key mapping profile that is currently set as the "Common actions profile" seems to delete that profile completely. Had to remap all my controls afterward, pretty annoying. Edited October 3 by GregP
Valis Posted Monday at 03:32 PM Posted Monday at 03:32 PM The 'Axis Noise Filter' doesn't work properly. I have a Saitek/Logitech Quadrant and the potentiometers are noisy (cheap crap) even when brand new. But applying the noise filter does nothing to alleviate it. In fact the only thing it does is make head tracking feel like you're moving your head through syrup. The notion of a global noise filter is odd to me; shouldn't there be the option for applying a filter to only those axes that need some love? Anyway, in the video keep an eye on the prop RPM; adding noise filter has no effect (except on head tracking).
Hootman9104 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago On 10/5/2026 at 11:32 AM, Valis said: The 'Axis Noise Filter' doesn't work properly. I have a Saitek/Logitech Quadrant and the potentiometers are noisy (cheap crap) even when brand new. But applying the noise filter does nothing to alleviate it. In fact the only thing it does is make head tracking feel like you're moving your head through syrup. The notion of a global noise filter is odd to me; shouldn't there be the option for applying a filter to only those axes that need some love? Anyway, in the video keep an eye on the prop RPM; adding noise filter has no effect (except on head tracking). Hey, just FYI, I also own the Logi yoke with 2 of the "throttle quadrants". I have found that using the electrical contact cleaner, the quick drying stuff that you can pick up at Lowes or Home Depot is good for cleaning those potentiometers in the throttle quadrant. The cleaner comes with the straw, and you can go right through each slot and shoot it right at the area of each potentiometer. I just sprayed the heck out of them, and kept working them and spraying them. I placed them on the side, and some of the liquid would seep out and I could see the "browness" of the gunk being cleaned away. You could also buy compressed air at OfficeMax to help with drying and moving the gunk. You can find little "testers" to download online to test the axis as you go, or just use the windows to monitor how smooth it's getting. So just spray, work it back and forth, spray some more, etc. Worth a shot if you want to try it, It worked well for me, I actually used one of the throttle quadrants for the DCS Apache throttles. You might have to do it a bunch, depending on how gunked up the potentiometers are. 1
FuriousMeow Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Not sure if this is a bug, or if it was removed from prior titles, but there's no warning to turn around at the edge of the flyable area. Just suddenly you're in external view watching your plane fly off into the distance then slowly turn around.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now