Cato Posted August 14 Posted August 14 (edited) IL-10 final exam. The panton sank under the tank after attack, but the tank remained on the surface. (Btw amazing mission, battle sounds and overall battlefield dynamics - just incredible.) replay https://disk.yandex.ru/d/mBjv9eppo9AYTg Edited August 15 by Cato 1
YoYo Posted August 15 Posted August 15 The problem is talking to ATC in career (I'm posting this here, although it may be more related to the AI/ATC problem). I will repeat this from my other post: If I have clearance to land, why is someone else landing before me in cereer mode(if I was given permission to land)? The runway should be cleared and reserved for the player or the AI plane that last reported for landing and received permission; I even had a situation where I bumped into someone, although I had consent. If someone is on the runway, or someone else has just been cleared, the logic should work such that after reporting, I'm immediately informed that the runway is occupied, but this puts me in a queue. I wait for an ATC announcement, but no one else will receive clearance to land since I'm on approach until the runway is cleared. There's no logic in communication with ATC. Proposal. The formation is approaching the airport: 1. The AI or player reports to ATC with a landing request. 2. The AI or player receives clearance from ATC for the approach and landing (this involves reserving a landing slot). 3. If someone reports to ATC for a landing request during this time, ATC denies it and says, "Go around, wait your turn." 4. However, ATC records this, creating a queue. 5. If the previous aircraft has left the runway, ATC reports back to the AI/player (for the one who is in the queue) and says, "Approach and runway clear, you are cleared to land." 6. The approach and runway are reserved again (see point 3 ect) to avoid collisions and keep the logic going. This way, it will be logical and there will be no problems with collisions. I'm ignoring formation landings, but Korea's IL-2s don't support this (the aircraft circle the airport and land individually). Currently, I also have to fit in the short breaks between landings, ATC does not reserve a queue, you might bump into someone or someone might bump into you. TY. Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).
Blaze1969 Posted August 15 Posted August 15 I'm stuck in a time trap where the game tried to launch an unscheduled mission at the end of the day but will not advance. 6 May 1951 at 1730 the game tried to launch an unscheduled mission but it never launched into the normal scrolling dialog page where you can see the events unfold. In the Squadron Events log the unplanned mission to escort transports occurs about 40 times (over a full page in the log) all with the same time stamp 1730. The last event in the log is delivery of new materials 12 units also at 1730. All other aspects of the squadron home page work fine I can view my squadron, make requests, check weather, etc but when I try to end the day (I already completed three missions) the hourglass icon shows up for a second and then I am dropped back to the same page with no way to advance the day or continue my career. Is there any way to force the game to advance time so I don't lose my current career?
Remontti Posted August 15 Posted August 15 In my career in heavy bomber escort mission the bombers behave oddly. They approach target in nice formation and tell to drop on command. They fly over the target but do not drop bombs. Then they circle the target and attack it hastly from another direction with very short period of flying straight. After the circling around their formation is spread out and only 2 of 8 bombers actually dropped bombs. And they missed the target too. Then they head home and those who didn't drop bombs fly with their bay doors open. This has happened twice. Both times were against this same target but on different career days. BomberFail.zip
FuriousMeow Posted August 16 Posted August 16 This lake on the map blocked out in red doesn't exist - at least in Spring or Summer - its two rivers that form the outer perimeter of the lake. 1
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 17 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 17 On 8/14/2026 at 11:57 AM, Voxman said: Is there any particular file you want from me to run code check on, or to fwd to software team? Not at this time, but I will let you know if something else needs to be uploaded, thanks. 🙂 1
YoYo Posted August 17 Posted August 17 (edited) I'm curious about the pilot career results. I'm referring to situations where only AI pilots fly (without player involvement). I fly the F-51D career, so we primarily fly A2G missions. My squadron is quite well-developed, but when only AI pilots fly, with 7-8 planes (automatic missions), their score is very poor. They destroy 1, sometimes 2, vehicles/targets. The maximum is 3 (rare). This is a very poor result. When Player flies with his wing (to 8 planes), the results are ok, here we can already see a quite good result after the mission: I think this needs improvement as well. Edited August 17 by YoYo Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 17 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 17 On 8/15/2026 at 1:11 PM, Remontti said: In my career in heavy bomber escort mission the bombers behave oddly. They approach target in nice formation and tell to drop on command. They fly over the target but do not drop bombs. Then they circle the target and attack it hastly from another direction with very short period of flying straight. After the circling around their formation is spread out and only 2 of 8 bombers actually dropped bombs. And they missed the target too. Then they head home and those who didn't drop bombs fly with their bay doors open. This has happened twice. Both times were against this same target but on different career days. BomberFail.zip 1.23 MB · 1 download Thanks, this should be fixed in the next update. 1
BoeingVertol Posted August 18 Posted August 18 (edited) Attached pilot career data file as well. Ervin Randall, 80th FBS USAF.zip Edited August 18 by BoeingVertol 9800X3D/5070Ti IL-2 GB/FC/Korea
Cato Posted August 18 Posted August 18 It’s not often, but I sometimes see this kind of text instead of a name in one of the missions in the campaign on the Il‑10. The mission is an attack on a concentration of enemy equipment.
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 18 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 18 On 8/15/2026 at 4:44 AM, Blaze1969 said: I'm stuck in a time trap where the game tried to launch an unscheduled mission at the end of the day but will not advance. 6 May 1951 at 1730 the game tried to launch an unscheduled mission but it never launched into the normal scrolling dialog page where you can see the events unfold. In the Squadron Events log the unplanned mission to escort transports occurs about 40 times (over a full page in the log) all with the same time stamp 1730. The last event in the log is delivery of new materials 12 units also at 1730. All other aspects of the squadron home page work fine I can view my squadron, make requests, check weather, etc but when I try to end the day (I already completed three missions) the hourglass icon shows up for a second and then I am dropped back to the same page with no way to advance the day or continue my career. Is there any way to force the game to advance time so I don't lose my current career? Could you please attach the .db file from data\Сareer\ inside the game's folder here? The file is named after your pilot (the first one in this career, in case he was replaced) and the squadron.
FuriousMeow Posted August 19 Posted August 19 Task Editor - Duel - until the last bullet not currently functioning. Ran out of rounds with a La11, Yak9P and MiG15 at different airfields and the enemy continued spawning. They were even shot down by local AA but kept spawning.
86Cheese Posted August 19 Posted August 19 Just started a new career with the F-84. First mission, lost 6 of 7 AI pilots on the roster. Half of them flew straight into the ground attacking the target, the rest just didn't make it back to base and I'm not entirely sure why. This seems to happen on the first mission of every career I've started and then doesn't happen again. Is it possible this has something to do with Skill/Discipline/Courage stats? missionReport(2026-08-19_00-58-40).zip
Cato Posted August 19 Posted August 19 The first exam on the La‑11 fighter. It seems that this kind of effect from under the wheels should be expected in winter. Short replay https://disk.yandex.ru/d/DObUg0DpWcDBIQ
Voxman Posted August 19 Posted August 19 (edited) @LukeFF Commander Career has a deep bug the longer you go into the career. I've created a new career after the Phillip Romo one was corrupted, and whether flown directly, or directing, the career starts to get corrupted. What happens is that pilots start getting an error: rank00!LOCALIZE! . Pilots picture start disappearing, names change, one cannot fire a pilot as he will reappear. If the pilot is active and you deactivate, his icon disappears. I see that @BoeingVertol has run into the same issue. Should we contact Tech support directly? Files attached. Thanks. Antonio Candelaria, 8th429th FBS USAF.zip Phillip Romo, 7th428th FBS USAF.zip Edited August 19 by Voxman added files Computer: AMD 7800x3D, Nvidia 5070Ti, 64Gb DDR5-6000. Input devices: Virpil Aeromax Flightstick; Virpil VMAX Throttle, Charlie Rudder. Varjo Aero. Flying simulators since MS Flight Sim on an Apple IIe circa 1982.
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 19 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 19 4 minutes ago, Voxman said: @LukeFF Commander Career has a deep bug the longer you go into the career. I've created a new career after some missions, whether flown directly, or directing, the career starts to get corrupted. What happens is that pilots start getting an error: rank00!LOCALIZE! . Pilots picture start disappearing, names change, one cannot fire a pilot as he will reappear. If the pilot is active and you deactivate, his icon disappears. I see that @BoeingVertol has run into the same issue. Should we contact Tech support directly? Files needed? Thanks. Yes, please attach the career.db file from the /data/career folder. 1
Voxman Posted August 19 Posted August 19 Just now, LukeFF said: Yes, please attach the career.db file from the /data/career folder. I think we're typing at the same time 🙂 Computer: AMD 7800x3D, Nvidia 5070Ti, 64Gb DDR5-6000. Input devices: Virpil Aeromax Flightstick; Virpil VMAX Throttle, Charlie Rudder. Varjo Aero. Flying simulators since MS Flight Sim on an Apple IIe circa 1982.
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 19 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 19 Just now, Voxman said: I think we're typing at the same time 🙂 I see it now, thanks. 🙂
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 19 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 19 2 hours ago, Voxman said: @LukeFF Commander Career has a deep bug the longer you go into the career. I've created a new career after the Phillip Romo one was corrupted, and whether flown directly, or directing, the career starts to get corrupted. What happens is that pilots start getting an error: rank00!LOCALIZE! . Pilots picture start disappearing, names change, one cannot fire a pilot as he will reappear. If the pilot is active and you deactivate, his icon disappears. I see that @BoeingVertol has run into the same issue. Should we contact Tech support directly? Files attached. Thanks. Antonio Candelaria, 8th429th FBS USAF.zip 556.78 kB · 1 download Phillip Romo, 7th428th FBS USAF.zip 787.01 kB · 1 download This will be fixed in the next update. The corruption happens after a certain number of missions a pilot has flown; it is a bit random, but gets more likely the longer you play. Until the update rolls out, we can only offer a small application to repair broken databases. There's a single. exe file in the archive; extract it into data\Career, then drag and drop your database files onto it. It will repair pilot dossiers, and you can continue playing. All data should be intact, but pilots already separated from their planes will need to be reassigned manually. The bug may reappear after some time, but this repair can be repeated. The issue will be completely fixed in the next game update. CareerRepair.zip 3
BoeingVertol Posted August 19 Posted August 19 20 minutes ago, LukeFF said: This will be fixed in the next update. The corruption happens after a certain number of missions a pilot has flown; it is a bit random, but gets more likely the longer you play. Until the update rolls out, we can only offer a small application to repair broken databases. There's a single. exe file in the archive; extract it into data\Career, then drag and drop your database files onto it. It will repair pilot dossiers, and you can continue playing. All data should be intact, but pilots already separated from their planes will need to be reassigned manually. The bug may reappear after some time, but this repair can be repeated. The issue will be completely fixed in the next game update. CareerRepair.zip 582.49 kB · 1 download Was hoping for something like this! Thank you. 2 9800X3D/5070Ti IL-2 GB/FC/Korea
Voxman Posted August 19 Posted August 19 1 hour ago, LukeFF said: This will be fixed in the next update. The corruption happens after a certain number of missions a pilot has flown; it is a bit random, but gets more likely the longer you play. Until the update rolls out, we can only offer a small application to repair broken databases. There's a single. exe file in the archive; extract it into data\Career, then drag and drop your database files onto it. It will repair pilot dossiers, and you can continue playing. All data should be intact, but pilots already separated from their planes will need to be reassigned manually. The bug may reappear after some time, but this repair can be repeated. The issue will be completely fixed in the next game update. CareerRepair.zip 582.49 kB · 1 download That did the trick! Thank you!! 1 1 Computer: AMD 7800x3D, Nvidia 5070Ti, 64Gb DDR5-6000. Input devices: Virpil Aeromax Flightstick; Virpil VMAX Throttle, Charlie Rudder. Varjo Aero. Flying simulators since MS Flight Sim on an Apple IIe circa 1982.
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 20 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 20 23 hours ago, Cato said: The first exam on the La‑11 fighter. It seems that this kind of effect from under the wheels should be expected in winter. Short replay https://disk.yandex.ru/d/DObUg0DpWcDBIQ Yes, this is the new tire spray effect. It shows up whenever there’s rain.
ComputerJones Posted August 21 Posted August 21 In the F-80C in career, JATO is always marked as required regardless of loadout: I've set up a completely clean config many times but always have to take JATO.
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 21 Author 1C Game Studios Posted August 21 1 hour ago, ComputerJones said: In the F-80C in career, JATO is always marked as required regardless of loadout: I've set up a completely clean config many times but always have to take JATO. You can always remove it before starting a mission.
ComputerJones Posted August 21 Posted August 21 1 hour ago, LukeFF said: You can always remove it before starting a mission. Can you? I will give that another try but it still shows as an asterisk in the final prep screen, so maybe I've never actually attempted it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now