Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

FuriousMeow
Posted

O'Club at K-41 Chungju supply must have received a ton of extra booze, calling all pilots over tonight

spotlight_in_air.jpg.1ce696f7ba24cae57f5d0c6d221c293e.jpg

Ah, no - apparently one of the spotlight operators just got into the shine again

spotlight_down_field2.jpg.c4eb3582195e5a4efbbf500acd3e8258.jpgspotlight_down_field.jpg.4de16c308671736a8451e1e700a4fcd6.jpg

Final was a little rough (okay, I was just mesmerized by the light like a dumb night insect)

abortedfinal1.jpg.95d4167c9c5eed430692bb75934ba076.jpgabortedfinal2.jpg.b957fc42e0c599f9fbd5307a41b22c74.jpg

Mission file attached. Just one spotlight came on when I came near, would go off when I ventured away, then come back on pointing vertically. As I got closer, it would then point down the runway North to South.

 

oclub_spotlight.rar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...