Snipermanx Posted September 1 Posted September 1 A new Dev Blog #86 is here! We present the updated roadmap for the entire IL-2 series, covering the second half of 2026 and the first half of 2027. We share details about new modes and major expansions for Korea. IL-2 Series and IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles. Read here: https://media.il2-korea.com/news/dd_86 34 8 7 Head of content creator program
Jaegermeister Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Nice! Thank you for posting. 2 1 Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home
Jade_Monkey Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Daaaaang!! 3 AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 32 GB DDR4 | nVME SSD | VR headset: Pimax Dream Air SLAM
KillerBee Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Extremely happy with carrier update. CSAR Helo operations bonus too! 1 1 2
Uther Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Oh my word, what a dev blog! 1 2 9800X3D / Asus Radeon RX 7900 XT TUF OC / Corsair Vengeance EXPO 64GB / W11
Talisman Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Brilliant!! 😍🤩Sea Fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus a chopper!!!!!! AI for now, but surely we can fly some choppers eventually. Fingers crossed big time. Happy landings, Talisman 2 3
ColoniaLibre Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) Carrier Ops and the aircraft lineup sound great! I hope we also get a larger map including South Korea and more open ocean (with great white sharks and a huge, submarine-attacking kraken - maybe as the next easter egg. 😉😄). It would be amazing to truly feel the distance between the carrier group and the mainland during flight. Edited September 1 by ColoniaLibre 1 »Well, sometimes you stall, and sometimes the others just let you stall!« 🙄
Valis Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Quote FB MK.11 Sea Fury – If the subject proves popular... I'm going to go out on a limb and say yeah, I think it will be popular. 3 3
FAW_Tromplamort Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) No news about Korea Templates....😐 Bomber DLC for Il2GB will be one year late.😐😐 Korea will not have any new airplane for the Red side as the expansion will be focussed on carrier operations....🤫 Happy for the Sea Fury and the Skyraider!🫡 Edited September 1 by FAW_Tromplamort 2
LuftManu Posted September 1 Posted September 1 What a blog!!!!!!!!!!!! Carrier ops. Need to read all of this slowly! 1 Rig: RTX 5090 ASUS TUF / Ryzen 9850 X3D /Gigabyte X870E Pro X3D Motherboard / 48 GB DDR5 Teamgroup 8000 MT/s / MSI 321 URX QD-OLED 32" 4K
nachinus Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) Interesting new flyable toys! I wonder thought... where are these Sea Furies flying from? Edited September 1 by nachinus
Fabry_ASW19 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Wow! I'm a blue player and I'm extremely happy all 5 airplanes are fantastic and Carrier ops! But I'm also an online only player (Combat Box) and I want my buddies on the red side to get some love as well, it seems like there isn't anything at all coming for red side I hope their already low number won't further diminish. 6
Valis Posted September 1 Posted September 1 The Banshee surprised me - I thought there might be too much overlap with the Panther; definitely didn't expect both. 4
Reisen Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Great news about the carrier ops! I hope with this expansion focus can start to move toward a future WWII Pacific Theater game 🙂 1
Uther Posted September 1 Posted September 1 17 minutes ago, nachinus said: Interesting new flyable toys! I wonder thought... where are these Sea Furies flying from? Run a Union Jack up the Essex's mast. Essex is actually in the UK anyway. 😁 1 9800X3D / Asus Radeon RX 7900 XT TUF OC / Corsair Vengeance EXPO 64GB / W11
Banzai Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Great news. All the planes I wanted in the DLC for Korea plus AI heli. Is early access for the DLC still planned? 3
Hauggy Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Very nice! Now I'm hoping for a Bri'ish carrier and player controller helicopter 😄 1
[I.B.]-=ViRUS=- Posted September 1 Posted September 1 33 минуты назад, FAW_Tromplamort сказал: No news about Korea Templates....😐 soon
Viking1 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 14 minutes ago, Banzai said: . Is early access for the DLC still planned? Yes 🙂 But no date yet.. 1 Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
BlitzPig_EL Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Outstanding update. No Firefly, but I can wait for that, the Skyraider and Sea Fury will keep me satisfied for a very long time. As to where the Sea Fury will operate from, well there is that big beautiful Essex class for one, and the Sea Fury did operate from some land bases too. Just close your eyes and think of England. I am surprised that the Tu2 is not slated for flyable condition so far, that seems an obvious choice for the North Korean side to help with their ground attack aircraft deficit. None the less I am very happy with what I see here, and with the Korea project over all. 3 1
Juri_JS Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Will the new bombers for Il-2 GB only be available as a single dlc or can they be purchased separately? I am only really interested in the Fw-189. 1
Viking1 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Korea without choppers felt wrong so adding one for AI was a perfect idea. Brilliant DLC. 1 4 Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now