Jaegermeister Posted September 18 Posted September 18 5 hours ago, AEthelraedUnraed said: It would make a lot of sense, especially if you take the top third of the map in my post (the top till just south of Fukuoka). It's the one major area from the Korean War that is missing. But purely on the basis that they haven't announced such a thing yet, I'm going to assume it won't be in the DLC. Unfortunately. I’m not going to assume anything until I see the release package. I can still hope the map team has been busy. Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home
PaperPilot Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/18/2026 at 9:57 AM, Mainstay said: I would personal love a proper BOB on a new engine and not the existing IL2BOX one, im done with that one. And for the love of god get the Dornier Do-17 and the Do-217 in that version 😉 That would be awesome, yes. I think we are going to be waiting a long time for a Battle of Britain title, because the devs are likely going to go to the Pacific as their first WWII dlc, as they have expressed that this is their plan. Maybe for 2040 to mark the centenary of the Battle of Britain? 2
Talisman Posted September 20 Posted September 20 15 hours ago, PaperPilot said: That would be awesome, yes. I think we are going to be waiting a long time for a Battle of Britain title, because the devs are likely going to go to the Pacific as their first WWII dlc, as they have expressed that this is their plan. Maybe for 2040 to mark the centenary of the Battle of Britain? Actually, I believe the better target for a new Battle of Britain title would be the upcoming 90th anniversary which is not that far away and would allow for development time very nicely following on from Korea. You know it makes sense. Happy landings, Talisman 1 1
KC23 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (looks at calendar and watch) Looks for Tuesday's blog ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now