Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

In an a i7 13700k, 5090 OC,  and 128gig DDR5. I get serious preformance drops as soon as I'm below 3000 feet. So ground attack is not pleasant. And it actually ran better and looked better before the 0.004 patch.

There's absolutely zero reason for the game to be this demanding in VR

  • Upvote 1
Posted
28 minutes ago, Gunfreak said:

In an a i7 13700k, 5090 OC,  and 128gig DDR5. I get serious preformance drops as soon as I'm below 3000 feet. So ground attack is not pleasant. And it actually ran better and looked better before the 0.004 patch.

There's absolutely zero reason for the game to be this demanding in VR

Depending on your specific setup ( which VR headset at whch resolution do you use ? ) the following thread could be quite interesting for you. Not sure if you already tried this.  In my and several other setups it helped a lot !  ( really a lot, not only marginally )

https://forum.il2-series.com/topic/5419-cheeky-foveated-dlss/#comment-39460

Rig - RTX5090 + i5-14600KF + Pimax Dream Air

Content - Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...