YoYo Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 3:19 PM, goewi said: Why does it seem like my teammates are often low on fuel, even for short trips in career mode? Often at least 1-2 fall out of the sky due to what I assume is fuel, as the AI will report low fuel. Am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to load them up with fuel? Bug, already reported. Edited September 17 by YoYo Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).
Valis Posted September 29 Posted September 29 The tower keeps shouting at me! (I think they are being too strict)
Valis Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Some more radio stuff. When asking for a vector the tower will give correct bearing but zero miles distance. And the tower really doesn't like it when your engine conks out. First time I encountered this was around 50 miles from base (forgot to switch fuel tanks) and the tower still got on my back. Attached is the _gen.mission file from the videos _gen.rar 1
YoYo Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Regarding the carrer: yesterday, the "return to base" command worked fine, but today, while I was away from the airfield and ordered my wingman to return, the AI suddenly reported that it was running out of fuel immediately. So, the bug is still there. 1.004. 2 Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).
FuriousMeow Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) In "Enemy Harbour Attack" missions through Task Editor - in a flight of 4, haven't done more than that, the flight attacks targets and actually expends all external munitions but sometimes on static ship targets that were already destroyed. Is a generated mission needed, or a track? Just let me know what's needed to demonstrate this - although may be the same for all missions attacking objects on the ground/water but will also test some other missions against ground targets now. Edited October 3 by FuriousMeow
FF*Stid*15 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 5 часов назад, FuriousMeow сказал: Is a generated mission needed, or a track? Just let me know what's needed to demonstrate this - although may be the same for all missions attacking objects on the ground/water but will also test some other missions against ground targets now. Yep. Track is a folder and .trk file.
FuriousMeow Posted Monday at 06:20 PM Posted Monday at 06:20 PM On 10/3/2026 at 2:36 AM, FF*Stid*15 said: Yep. Track is a folder and .trk file. I know the difference but do you want a recorded track file, the mission generated files or both?
FF*Stid*15 Posted Monday at 07:38 PM Posted Monday at 07:38 PM 1 час назад, FuriousMeow сказал: I know the difference but do you want a recorded track file, the mission generated files or both? The track is enough. The necessary mission is already in the folder. 1
pr0x Posted Tuesday at 10:23 PM Posted Tuesday at 10:23 PM I still see planes flying into hillsides all the time when attacking vehicles. Here is an example where this happened twice during the same mission: _gen.zip 1
DarthExodus Posted yesterday at 09:18 AM Posted yesterday at 09:18 AM I really love the game, but the wingman AI is becoming quite frustrating. Previously, I only noticed this issue with the F-84, where wingmen would regularly fly into hillsides. However, since the recent updates, it seems to affect all aircraft during ground attack missions in Career Mode. Almost every mission, one or two wingmen from my flight will crash into mountains during their attack runs or collide with each other. It really ruins the immersion, knowing that practically every mission I am going to lose pilots to avoidable AI crashes rather than enemy action. This never used to be such a widespread issue with the vanilla aircraft. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now