Captain_Trips Posted September 24 Posted September 24 I have set up a separate IL2 account to run a Korea server. I thought I saw that requirement. Am I required to buy the game again for this other account? I want to be able to play on my server with my main account.
JimTM Posted September 25 Posted September 25 The first section of Chapter 11 in the old mission editor manual tells you how the server install worked in the previous version of IL-2. In that case, the server was free, but it was a stripped-down version of the game, with the server functionality only. I'm not sure if the free-server install process has changed for Korea.
Dash,Polder Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Think you just need to contact 1C for a download link, shouldn't be any cost, they will put your server in their registry. They retain control is all that's required, anyone can set one up, you don't need a separate user account.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now