Vendigo Posted August 25 Posted August 25 (edited) I've made a very simple mission - two AI-controlled IL-10's are activated mid-air 3 seconds into the mission, they follow two short waypoints and then Attack Area activates but instead of attacking the ground targets both IL-10's crews bail out! I can't see what's wrong with the mission, so maybe a bug? Any tips appreciated! IL-10_test1.rar Edited August 25 by Vendigo My single player campaigns: "Fortress Stalingrad" "Hunter in the snow" "Battlefield Kerch" "Ruspoli at the gates of Odesa"
Jaegermeister Posted August 25 Posted August 25 (edited) 15 hours ago, Vendigo said: I can't see what's wrong with the mission, so maybe a bug? I simplified the logic in your mission to only include the IL-10s heading straight to the target, and they still bailed out about 2 minutes after they spawned. I would say it is a bug in the AI for the IL-10 for sure, and seems repeatable. If you don't want to report it as a bug, I can type it up. They will need a simplified example mission with nothing but the spawning IL-10s heading to target, and no other logic. Edit... I made a report with the test mission attached Edited August 26 by Jaegermeister 1 Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home
AEthelraedUnraed Posted August 25 Posted August 25 Given the survival chances of the IL-10 against the combined UN air forces and flak... bailing out is probably the only sensible thing to do. 1 2
JollyJack Posted Sunday at 03:48 PM Posted Sunday at 03:48 PM Just tried riding this IL210 ...... it behaves like a drunken camel compared to the GB versions. Tips on properly tuning my Thrustmaster Warthog joystick welcome ... !
eszyman Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago I wouldn't have believed it, but they do in fact bail out ... sometimes. Seems like "attack ground targets" with the attack area mcu works on units, but I can't get them to bomb the ground when the target is a bridge.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now