Redtails Posted August 4 Posted August 4 I have a Moza AB6. No ffb when I play the game. Tried all in game options but to no avail. Anyone having the same problem
Redtails Posted August 5 Author Posted August 5 I have it on integrated. FFB is intermittent. Sometimes it works Sometimes it does not. Very frustrating.
Superflyer Posted August 5 Posted August 5 (edited) Hello, Moza is such a thing... I've had it for about 8 weeks now, first I cursed, then it took me about 4 weeks to figure out how everything works, Now I wouldn't want to be without them. Creating a new preset (including basic settings and telemetry, and sometimes axis settings) now takes me about 1.5 to 2 hours. I've created presets for approximately 10 aircraft and variants so far. Sometimes a little tweaking is necessary... It's a completely new flying experience... the aircraft "speaks" to the pilot, so to speak. Regarding your problem: proceed systematically. In-game, I have the force feedback setting between 60 and 90 percent. Then, only direct input in the Moza cockpit. Activate it, try out different aircraft to see how they work and what functions are actually enabled. Of course, FFB must also be activated in the IL-2! Each aircraft reacts differently to the moza settings. I wanted to use the same preset for the I-16 and I-153, but the aircraft reacted completely differently with the same settings. So, IL-2 is already outputting different data for the different aircraft. I now have separate presets for the two Polikarpovs. It takes a while to understand the functions, and also what they actually mean... Edited August 5 by Superflyer
ROSS_Papa_JA2 Posted August 5 Posted August 5 3 часа назад, Superflyer сказал: Hello, Moza is such a thing... I've had it for about 8 weeks now, first I cursed, then it took me about 4 weeks to figure out how everything works, Now I wouldn't want to be without them. Creating a new preset (including basic settings and telemetry, and sometimes axis settings) now takes me about 1.5 to 2 hours. I've created presets for approximately 10 aircraft and variants so far. Sometimes a little tweaking is necessary... It's a completely new flying experience... the aircraft "speaks" to the pilot, so to speak. Regarding your problem: proceed systematically. In-game, I have the force feedback setting between 60 and 90 percent. Then, only direct input in the Moza cockpit. Activate it, try out different aircraft to see how they work and what functions are actually enabled. Of course, FFB must also be activated in the IL-2! Each aircraft reacts differently to the moza settings. I wanted to use the same preset for the I-16 and I-153, but the aircraft reacted completely differently with the same settings. So, IL-2 is already outputting different data for the different aircraft. I now have separate presets for the two Polikarpovs. It takes a while to understand the functions, and also what they actually mean... Очень интересно! А поделиться пресетами с владельцами ав6 у вас есть желание?🙂 Rig - RTX5080 + AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D + 64GB DDR5 + Pimax Crystal Light + MOZA ab6 Content - WarThunder + Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
Superflyer Posted August 6 Posted August 6 Hello, If I have time, and once I figure out how to upload the file here, of course. I'll start with the preset file for the Me-109 (which I'm currently using for all Me-109 variants) and the I-16 and I-153. But it might take a few days. I could use a tip on how to upload preset files here. 1
ROSS_Papa_JA2 Posted August 6 Posted August 6 (edited) 47 минут назад, Superflyer сказал: Hello, If I have time, and once I figure out how to upload the file here, of course. I'll start with the preset file for the Me-109 (which I'm currently using for all Me-109 variants) and the I-16 and I-153. But it might take a few days. I could use a tip on how to upload preset files here. Отличные новости! Я фанат И-153 и И-16, да и мессер тоже неплохо бы иметь вменяемый профиль. Как загрузить сюда? Можно файлы с профилями положить в папку и ее обязательно заархивировать любым популярным архиватором. Список расширений файлов, что допускаются как приложение-вложение внизу сообщения перечислены (знак скрепка). Файлы rar и zip в списке разрешенных. Вес файла может быть ограничен (до 5 мб), но думаю, что в архиве они будут мало весить и прикрепятся к вашему сообщению. Edited August 6 by ROSS_Papa_JA2 Rig - RTX5080 + AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D + 64GB DDR5 + Pimax Crystal Light + MOZA ab6 Content - WarThunder + Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
Aapje Posted August 6 Posted August 6 On 8/5/2026 at 12:16 PM, Redtails said: I have it on integrated. FFB is intermittent. Sometimes it works Sometimes it does not. Very frustrating. I suggest putting it on Direct Input until Moza adds official support for Korea telemetry.
Superflyer Posted August 8 Posted August 8 Here are the first two profiles for the Polikarpov I-16 and I-153 that I created for my moza AB6. There's always room for improvement and fine-tuning, but based on what I know from Russian pilots' memoirs, descriptions, etc., it should at least provide a good foundation. Have fun with them and, of course, success in aerial combat! Just survive!!! Steuerprofile Polikarpow I-16 und I-153.zip 2 1
ROSS_Papa_JA2 Posted August 8 Posted August 8 (edited) 1 час назад, Superflyer сказал: Here are the first two profiles for the Polikarpov I-16 and I-153 that I created for my moza AB6. There's always room for improvement and fine-tuning, but based on what I know from Russian pilots' memoirs, descriptions, etc., it should at least provide a good foundation. Have fun with them and, of course, success in aerial combat! Just survive!!! Вопрос от нуба) А в какую папку программного обеспечения мозы аб6 вставить эти пресеты? И как их правильно загрузить в мозу? При попытке импорта файла пишет "ошибка" Edited August 8 by ROSS_Papa_JA2 Rig - RTX5080 + AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D + 64GB DDR5 + Pimax Crystal Light + MOZA ab6 Content - WarThunder + Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
Superflyer Posted August 8 Posted August 8 You need to create a folder, e.g., "Tax Profiles". I have mine under Computer, Users "Tax Profiles". In Moza Cockpit, under "Import Profiles," locate the folder in the window that opens, open it, and double-click the profile. Click "Apply" and then select it in Moza. Done. 1 1
Flyingadjo Posted August 8 Posted August 8 Thanks superflyer for sharing the files! Would you say the ab6 has enough torque for heavy warbird?
ROSS_Papa_JA2 Posted August 9 Posted August 9 (edited) 15 часов назад, Superflyer сказал: You need to create a folder, e.g., "Tax Profiles". I have mine under Computer, Users "Tax Profiles". In Moza Cockpit, under "Import Profiles," locate the folder in the window that opens, open it, and double-click the profile. Click "Apply" and then select it in Moza. Done. 1 скрин - выбор файла,2 скрин - итог попытки импорта. Что не так сделано? Edited August 9 by ROSS_Papa_JA2 Rig - RTX5080 + AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D + 64GB DDR5 + Pimax Crystal Light + MOZA ab6 Content - WarThunder + Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
Superflyer Posted August 9 Posted August 9 I don't know either. Only the aircraft for the IL-2 appear in my menu on the left; I've hidden everything else. Then look for the Polikarpov I-16 in the pre-configured settings; it looks exactly like the one on the left in your photo. There are also A-320 and B737 profiles available for some IL-2 aircraft, but unfortunately not all of them. Click on it and then download the profile again. Play around with the menus a bit, try things out... It took me about four weeks to get a decent grasp of it. The layout is a bit confusing, especially regarding what each setting in the basics and telemetry settings does... you have to figure it out first... Just experiment a little...
ROSS_Papa_JA2 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 16 часов назад, Superflyer сказал: I don't know either. Only the aircraft for the IL-2 appear in my menu on the left; I've hidden everything else. Then look for the Polikarpov I-16 in the pre-configured settings; it looks exactly like the one on the left in your photo. There are also A-320 and B737 profiles available for some IL-2 aircraft, but unfortunately not all of them. Click on it and then download the profile again. Play around with the menus a bit, try things out... It took me about four weeks to get a decent grasp of it. The layout is a bit confusing, especially regarding what each setting in the basics and telemetry settings does... you have to figure it out first... Just experiment a little... Мне тут подсказывают, что возможно у нас версии прошивки программного обеспечения могли быть разные. И настораживает расширение файлов ваших настроек новых, они имеют расширение ( .preset). У файлов профилей моза расширения другие. Просьба, обновите прошивку вашей моза ав6, если не была обновлена. И пересохраните файлы профилей. Какое расширение будут иметь новые сохраненные файлы профиля? И можно повторить выкладку для скачивания сюда. Заранее спасибо. Rig - RTX5080 + AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D + 64GB DDR5 + Pimax Crystal Light + MOZA ab6 Content - WarThunder + Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
Superflyer Posted August 10 Posted August 10 (edited) I just installed the latest firmware version, so everything is up to date. Here's a control profile for the Polikarpov I-16 created with the latest firmware version 1.1.5.2. It doesn't get any newer than that. So it should work; everything works perfectly for me. You can always tweak it a bit to suit your personal preferences. Or anyone who has firsthand impressions or descriptions of flying these old machines. Good luck! Steuerprofil Polikarpow I-16.zip Edited August 10 by Superflyer 1
ROSS_Papa_JA2 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 Если кто из владельцев ав6 смог загрузить профиль на И-16 поделитесь как это сделали? ) Rig - RTX5080 + AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D + 64GB DDR5 + Pimax Crystal Light + MOZA ab6 Content - WarThunder + Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
Kraft_87 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 (edited) 2 hours ago, ROSS_Papa_JA2 said: Если кто из владельцев ав6 смог загрузить профиль на И-16 поделитесь как это сделали? ) Просто импортнул файл и все подцепилось. На твоем скрине ошибка об отсутсвии прав записи. Моза Кокпит с правами администратора запускаешь? Может тут проблема? ПС У меня другая проблема: Ил не передает Телеметрию. Боролся вместе с ИИ, но пока так и не добился. Приходится на DirectInput летать с родньіми еффектами Ила. А они не очень. Edited August 10 by Kraft_87
Superflyer Posted August 10 Posted August 10 This is what it looks like for me: on the left are the profiles I created myself, on the right is the one that is currently loaded.
ROSS_Papa_JA2 Posted August 11 Posted August 11 (edited) 19 часов назад, Kraft_87 сказал: Просто импортнул файл и все подцепилось. На твоем скрине ошибка об отсутсвии прав записи. Моза Кокпит с правами администратора запускаешь? Может тут проблема? Просто импорт не получается, запускал кокпит и с правами администратора. Где-то блокируется право на запись, понять не могу где. PS/ Получилось импортировать. Интивирь лочил мозу как процесс. Edited August 11 by ROSS_Papa_JA2 1 Rig - RTX5080 + AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D + 64GB DDR5 + Pimax Crystal Light + MOZA ab6 Content - WarThunder + Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
Kraft_87 Posted August 11 Posted August 11 On 8/10/2026 at 7:18 PM, Superflyer said: I just installed the latest firmware version, so everything is up to date. Here's a control profile for the Polikarpov I-16 created with the latest firmware version 1.1.5.2. It doesn't get any newer than that. So it should work; everything works perfectly for me. You can always tweak it a bit to suit your personal preferences. Or anyone who has firsthand impressions or descriptions of flying these old machines. Good luck! Steuerprofil Polikarpow I-16.zip 4.09 kB · 5 downloads Could you please share the profile for I-153 as well? Thank you!
ROSS_Papa_JA2 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 (edited) Не могу понять, почему при медленной прокрутке винта на стоянке перед запуском люто колбасит ручку руса? С какого перепуга она там качаться должна вообще? Какой параметр в настойках мозы это может исправить? Или это не исправимо? Очень жаль что нет перевода мозы на русский, нашел файлик с англ мовой, но там тупо прогой "аля блокнот" его не взять)) В сообщества автомобилистов нашелся умелец и их вариант кокпита перевел на русский. Неужто у нас нет таких ломоносовых-нестеровых) Edited August 12 by ROSS_Papa_JA2 Rig - RTX5080 + AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D + 64GB DDR5 + Pimax Crystal Light + MOZA ab6 Content - WarThunder + Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
Trac Posted August 12 Posted August 12 2 часа назад, ROSS_Papa_JA2 сказал: Не могу понять, почему при медленной прокрутке винта на стоянке перед запуском люто колбасит ручку руса? С какого перепуга она там качаться должна вообще? Какой параметр в настойках мозы это может исправить? Или это не исправимо? Очень жаль что нет перевода мозы на русский, нашел файлик с англ мовой, но там тупо прогой "аля блокнот" его не взять)) В сообщества автомобилистов нашелся умелец и их вариант кокпита перевел на русский. Неужто у нас нет таких ломоносовых-нестеровых) делай скриншот и суй в нейросеть или в переводчик который текст на картинках может переводить
Superflyer Posted August 12 Posted August 12 Hello, Please take a close look at the technology, operation, etc., of airplanes. The engines of that era ran roughly at idle and minimal RPMs. The vibrations spread throughout the fuselage, affecting the rudder and also impacting the control stick. The more throttle you gave, the smoother the engine ran. You only notice very slight vibrations on the control stick. The vibrations during taxiing on the ground for takeoff or after landing are also realistic. The extension and retraction of the landing gear, flaps, etc., is also perceptible on the stick due to air resistance, turbulence, weight shifts, and so on. This varies, of course, depending on the aircraft type. The firing of the onboard weapons also causes vibrations that are transmitted to the control stick. I recently saw an interview with an English fighter pilot from the BOB who said that if they fired all 8 machine guns of the Hurricane or Spitfire, It was like driving into a wall. The plane was practically slowed down by about 40 km/h (or possibly 40 mph, I'm not sure if that translation was correct). There is also film footage showing the control stick vibrating strongly when the onboard weapons are fired. Moreover, none of us has ever flown such machines, so we can only try to recreate everything as authentically as possible based on recommendations, self-study of memoirs of former pilots, technical descriptions, our own certain technical understanding, etc. Furthermore, I can assure you, I have flown several times as a passenger in the last 20 years on an AN-2 (modernized M-62 engine of the I-16, for example), once on a Ju-52, several times on a Chesna, on a seaplane...., what do you think, how the AN-2, the Ju-52 vibrated, roared, how the control columns shook, even in the Chesna you can still feel a slight shudder. I would also be grateful for feedback, perhaps improvements, even criticism, so that together we can largely adapt to the reality of that time. Regards 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now