-)-MAILMAN- Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago In the modifications available for the Spitfire Mk.XIVe there is the F.24 Camera. I performed a search of these forums as well as searching the internet and found nothing regarding the F.24 Camera other than it is a mod available for the Spitfire Mk.XIVe in IL-2 Great Battles. Is this F.24 Camera mod just a cosmetic mod to fill in behind the glass portholes or can the F.24 Camera actually be operated? If it can be operated, where can the controls be found and what are thy listed as. Thanks. @={=MAILMAN=>
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted 2 hours ago 1C Game Studios Posted 2 hours ago It works just like any other plane in the game that has a recon camera, and when the mission flown has a defined photo recon objective.
-)-MAILMAN- Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago I have never flown any of the planes in the game that have recon cameras so I don't know how they work. I only noticed this has the photo recon mod which is why I am asking @={=MAILMAN=>
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted 1 hour ago 1C Game Studios Posted 1 hour ago You fly over the defined photo recon zone and a camera icon will pop up, which you click to take photos.
-)-MAILMAN- Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago As in click on it with your mouse? @={=MAILMAN=>
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now