taffy2 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Hi All, Is it just me or what. because I can not get my bombs to release when flying the IAR80 no matter which map or scenario I choose. The option is there in loadout to select bombs but they will not release, at first I thought it may be my joystick buttons were faulty, so I tried other aircraft loadouts [ 109/P38] all worked as normal with my stick no problem. So I am interested to find out what the problem could be ! Cheers
kraut1 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 18 minutes ago, taffy2 said: Hi All, Is it just me or what. because I can not get my bombs to release when flying the IAR80 no matter which map or scenario I choose. The option is there in loadout to select bombs but they will not release, at first I thought it may be my joystick buttons were faulty, so I tried other aircraft loadouts [ 109/P38] all worked as normal with my stick no problem. So I am interested to find out what the problem could be ! Cheers Which version of the IAR and which exact loadout. Maybe you upload a Quick mission. I ask because one version has a Stuka like gear for dive bombing to avoid to hit the propeller.
taffy2 Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago Thanks Kraut, Now you mention it I did notice that the large center line bomb seems to be slung in a cradle ? if so and it is the same as the Stuka configuration ,is there a separate button sequence to get the cradle to swing down so releasing the bomb ! Cheers
Leleki-01 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago You need to press the Bomb Bay Doors toggle. The default key is H on the keyboard. Hope this helps. Then press the bomb release button.
Leleki-01 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Then press the bomb release button. Oops sorry its N on the keyboard 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now