MGMSwordsman Posted yesterday at 07:17 PM Posted yesterday at 07:17 PM I just received it today and I'm now in the process of un-boxing it. My question is, can I still use my joystick and throttle? The headset came with a controller for each hand. So, I'm wondering how to use my HOTAS/throttle setup if I'm also using the controllers? This is probably a stupid question, but any help and/or advice is appreciated.
zyzygy Posted yesterday at 07:37 PM Posted yesterday at 07:37 PM If you mean do you have to use the VR controllers to fly IL-2 Korea, the answer is no. Of course you can still use the HOTAS. Furthermore, IL-2 Korea doesn't support using VR controllers as far as I am aware and given my experience with them on other flight sims, it is probably just as well.
Calvin.Pimax Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago You can definitely still use your joystick and throttle. The default controllers are designed for VR games, but you can also use them in certain flight simulators, such as DCS.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now