Jani Posted yesterday at 02:12 PM Posted yesterday at 02:12 PM Hay I experience color banding when playing games with dark scenes, especially during night missions. How to solve problem . thanks !
Rocho Posted yesterday at 05:24 PM Posted yesterday at 05:24 PM I only experience color banding in dark scenes in this game. I don't know how to solve this issue, that's why I don't play night missions. The cockpit looks awful, I have to turn interior lights on.
Panthercules Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) I'm using a G2 and was having the same problem early on, but at some point it stopped looking like that and has looked just fine at night ever since (haven't tried it again since the 1.004 update). I was trying out so many settings changes back then for testing purposes that I never could pinpoint exactly what change fixed the problem, but if you check out the other thread around here about the bad problems with night missions you can at least see what settings I was using back then that were working well for me at the time. I don't think anybody ever came up with exactly why some folks were having such problems at night while others were doing fine then. Edited 1 hour ago by Panthercules Ryzen 7 9850X3D 4.7GHz, RTX 5090, ASUS X870 Board, 64GB DDR5 RAM 6000, HP Reverb G2, Windows 11
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now