Hopper64 Posted Wednesday at 08:12 PM Posted Wednesday at 08:12 PM I am trying to use numberpad 5 to adjust my gunsight but there's a conflict with another key but I cannot find it. What is this yaw gopro whatever? Where is it? Thanks.
R33GZ Posted Wednesday at 10:59 PM Posted Wednesday at 10:59 PM 2 hours ago, Hopper64 said: I am trying to use numberpad 5 to adjust my gunsight but there's a conflict with another key but I cannot find it. What is this yaw gopro whatever? Where is it? Thanks. I believe that relates to gunsights where you can adjust the range and wingspan, such as the lead computing sights in late war aircraft (allied only I think) and also the earlier British gunsights. I have no idea what a yaw gopro is though 1
Panzerkatze Posted yesterday at 04:41 PM Posted yesterday at 04:41 PM GoPro is external camera, not related to game itself. IL-2 has nothing w/ that name. Do you have external camera connected to your pc? Or some GoPro software? 1
Hopper64 Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago Thanks guys. I have a TrackIr only connected. Not a gopro, so I don't know why it's there. I fixed the issue by assigning the increase in range to the numberpad + and decrease numberpad 6. Every time I hit numberpad 5 I found it centered the view but I just can't find the corresponding camera view that matches it. ?? Oh well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now