Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today ?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I keep getting this message, even if i did not click on a reaction at all on a new day ... a bug, a cache to clear? It is not happening on all the pages !

image.png.f9be4397c7ec8797809e5c3f0ff53b93.png

Edited by JollyJack
Posted (edited)
On 10/6/2026 at 8:15 PM, JollyJack said:

I keep getting this message, even if i did not click on a reaction at all on a new day ... a bug, a cache to clear? It is not happening on all the pages !

image.png.f9be4397c7ec8797809e5c3f0ff53b93.png

I think this is not related to a begin of a new day, it is related to x reactions per 24hours.

Edited by kraut1
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...