Hopper64 Posted Tuesday at 05:33 PM Posted Tuesday at 05:33 PM I am curious as to what settings I should be running in Korea for a 5090. Is DLSS something that should be enabled? Using a monitor currently. What settings in the Nvidia App are recommended? I don’t know which API is used. DX12? Thanks.
Dash,Polder Posted Tuesday at 06:53 PM Posted Tuesday at 06:53 PM Yes, it's DX12 game. Power max in the NVIDIA control panel, not much else to mess with anymore, let it default to the game. I always fire up the NVIDIA control panel with the game up and running and open up IL2series profile, than set the NIS sharpening on and slide the sliders to zero. They interfere and over ride my pimax and the games sharpening which hurts spotting and can make some shimmer. They are always partly on by default. If your not in VR and only have the games sharpening filter you may want to play with NIS in the control panel or app, it only works while your in game and you can see the results immediately in the 3D world soon as you hit apply.
Hopper64 Posted Tuesday at 07:01 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 07:01 PM So this NIS sharpening is in the game settings or outside in the Nvidia App? Thanks for your help!
Dash,Polder Posted Tuesday at 07:14 PM Posted Tuesday at 07:14 PM Outside in NVIDIA app or the profile in the old style control panel.
Hootman9104 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago Lately I have become a fan of the Google Gemini AI for settings, including game graphics and control settings, including Nvidia Control Panel. I give the AI my system specs, and ask it to give me best settings for (insert game title here). I have had very good luck with settings provided by AI for graphics and the like. Just have to tell it what you have and what you want. Basically the AI is just reading all the message boards and knowledge for you. I'm currently working on it building individual profiles for my VKB HOTAS, setting up a Generic profile, then building one for each aircraft off of that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now