Crockett Posted Tuesday at 05:01 AM Posted Tuesday at 05:01 AM When starting Korea, it says to press L Ctl+F9 to record video. I've done that and pressing L Ctl+F9 again, stops the video but can't find the video. So -- where is my video saved?
ATAG_Ezzie Posted Tuesday at 05:58 AM Posted Tuesday at 05:58 AM Just in case not already found - go to the main screen and at the bottom there is a tracks button. Click on that and see what’s there. This is where my in game videos live. Ezzie
YoYo Posted Tuesday at 06:04 AM Posted Tuesday at 06:04 AM 59 minutes ago, Crockett said: When starting Korea, it says to press L Ctl+F9 to record video. I've done that and pressing L Ctl+F9 again, stops the video but can't find the video. So -- where is my video saved? LCtrl + R – starts and stops recording (I don't recognize LCtrl + F9). However, it’s not a video file but a track; it plays back using the game engine rather than recording video in the literal sense. Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).
AEthelraedUnraed Posted Tuesday at 06:32 AM Posted Tuesday at 06:32 AM I think there's also the possibility the OP is using a 3rd party app to record videos, like the NVIDIA or Steam overlays. Both have pop-up messages when starting the game, and both have shortcuts similar to what the OP says (according to Google, Alt-F9 and Ctrl-F11 respectively). In that case, you'd need to look in the settings of the respective app to find out where they're stored.
Husar Posted Tuesday at 06:41 AM Posted Tuesday at 06:41 AM This key shortcut is Nvidia shadow play I believe, look at video folder in windows explorer. 1
Crockett Posted Wednesday at 05:52 AM Author Posted Wednesday at 05:52 AM 23 hours ago, Husar said: This key shortcut is Nvidia shadow play I believe, look at video folder in windows explorer. Yep -- I found it! It was in Explorer/Videos/Nvidia/IL2Series. I put a shortcut on my desktop! Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now