Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Where's the squad bragging/recruiting page.  Seems there's no gang activity...let's get the party started.

Edited by Bobo
67thFBS_Heiden
Posted

Want me to go first?!
 

The 67th Fighter-Bomber Squadron is a Southern California-based, English-only speaking online squadron currently flying IL-2 Korea.  

We specialize in the F-51D Mustang flying ground attack, Combat Air Patrol, and Air & Ground Interdiction missions, but are open to flying all planes on either side.   

We are currently flying exclusively on the Combat Box server for IL-2 Korea.  We are recruiting pilots who embrace the full real flying style, want to coordinate and fly together on comms, and enjoy combat flight sims.

I am the Commanding Officer, Major Jochen Heiden, and I have just stood up this unit.  I am still putting together the infrastructure for this outfit so for now, if you're interested in joining us simply PM <@303040097589264386> or reply to this post.  I look forward to recruiting skilled pilots who want to work together!

Thank you,
JOCHEN HEIDEN, MAJ, USAF
Commander, 67th Fighter-Bomber Squadron
"Fighting Cocks"

67th Emblem.png

  • Like 1

JOCHEN HEIDEN, MAJ, USAF

Commander, 67th Fighter Bomber Squadron

Check out my Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/@jochenheiden

Join my Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/VVwpgrqNbd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...