Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've recently started to play again Rise of Flight, after 15 or so years!

I've noticed that my old Pilot Mod, created  back in 2011, didn't cover all the planes available, the FE-2 gunner for example, so I expanded it.

Now every plane whould have more historically accurate crew, including the Felixtowe and the S-22.

Installation: Put the "Pilot Mod expanded" folder into your MODS folder and enable via JSGME.

If you explore the mod, some pilots have additional textures included, featuring options with or without mustache.
you have to rename the one you like properly to show up, ie ommit the dash in front of the name.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/89572e16u3i7p4w/Pilot+Mod+expanded.rar/file

This is for the Few (who still enjoy RoF)!

I've been working on the old Johannistahl Mod as well but I don't have any spare time for now.

Check some progress on the RoF screenshots thread I've opened:

2026_9_29__13_33_16.jpg.b1b23f03d46701e526d1b89a710d495e.jpg

2026_9_29__21_2_59.jpg.c010444ddcaa173d1f962aeac4608cb3.jpg

2026_9_30__16_13_11.jpg.ad3a487e69058da34bf0205a1621c1e9.jpg

RoFImperialGermanPilots.jpg.a05d0c3d24df469eaae45a4d2c7f9a4b.jpg

RoFPilotEntente.jpg.2cd1b531b7ea0cbd8797c65ffc6f693c.jpg

RoFHP0-400crew.jpg.1f631ebb80910cd619f589cdf74f8c7b.jpg

 

Edited by elephant
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Posted

Congrats. You just made me remember RoF times and I'm now reinstalling it to check your mod. 
Cheers. :)

Posted

12 years ago i bought those packs with planes,and that big british flying boat thinking i would play them all (i did play alot of Il1946 by that time).I only played a couple of Eindecker careers and few quick missions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...