Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

First-Ever MiG-15 Kill for Me!


Recommended Posts

67thFBS_Heiden
Posted

Hey everyone!  I had an absolute blast flying on the Combat Box multiplayer server tonight!  I started my sortie carrying 10 6.5" rockets, where I engaged some enemy ground targets north of the Yalu River.  Afterwards, I assumed a CAP over the front lines. 

I was cruising around 15,000ft when I saw red tracers streak past my canopy.   I went full evasive and we had a five-minute protracted dogfight where I progressively got him slowed down and maneuvering until I got behind him and lit him up.  I only remembered to record just as I was about to get into the final firing positions.

This is the most fun I've had flying in YEARS and this had me shaking.  

After this kill, I climbed back up to 15,000ft and engaged and shot down a SECOND MiG-15 with a clean bounce but I forgot to record this one.  Next time I won't forget!!
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

JOCHEN HEIDEN, MAJ, USAF

Commander, 67th Fighter Bomber Squadron

Check out my Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/@jochenheiden

Join my Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/VVwpgrqNbd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...