Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

image.png.932c80eea403f1f686294b017a5b684c.png

Hi All,

I have created this small campaign while I worked on my EMG settings for the Crimea-Feodossija-Extended Mod.

Campaign Overview:

Required: 
-IL-2 Battle of Kuban (Map + IL-2 M43)
-Modification: Crimea-Feodossija-Extended Mod:
https://forum.il2-series.com/topic/172-крым-феодосия-мод-crimea-feodossija-mod-released-v01/
direct Download ( to be installed with JSGME):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vmtq7fiicggujqa/Kuban-Crimea-Feodossija-Extended-Mod-v01.zip/file

No. of missions: 14

Semi historical front lines used (accuracy ca. +-1km...5km), no specific IL-2 unit selected. 1944 tank types used (or the best available)

Download (copy manually in your IL-2 Great Battles Campaigns folder)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9s6unzjwrpyxo8g/1944_Liberate_Feodosia-v1.zip/file
 

Mission length: mostly ca. 30km...60km from home airfield to target, some few missions ca. 60km...100km.

Player: at the beginning last wingman in flight, later No.2 and at the end few missions as leader

EMG Front Lines:

Spoiler


image.png.8668d71dce14d93e24870e34c9cbaaeb.png

image.png.499121a0bda12c8808c1ffbea42ba9a6.png

image.png.45978866cc92398e88108007e687b959.png

image.png.f3f0ebc0fca123b736985ea4bd76b7e7.png

image.png.0a50cd901d3d8bf83da352b92975ec2c.png

image.png.357a42c4ef08b2621d9fa291f01ace46.png

image.png.2366b932c1f819be73ed9c38aea5ce89.png

image.png.fbf8bd367cff854eca5323112e74743b.png

image.png.ed33425e3ce7349d3467a1f1d0bbb028.png

 

Edited by kraut1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • kraut1 changed the title to 1944 Освободим Феодосию! / 1944 Liberate Feodosia!
Posted

So this is a campaign flying the Soviet late model Sturmovik?

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor 3.6 GHz, 8 GB RAM; with AMD Radeon RX6600XT 8 GB VRAM.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, CzechTexan said:

So this is a campaign flying the Soviet late model Sturmovik?

Sorry, no, when I tried find historical information if the IL-2 M44 was actually used already in early April in the Crimea I did not find a clear confirmation.
Because of that and because of the IL-2 M43 is available in BoK, I have choosen the 43 variant.

But in the corresponding EMG Mod that I have adapted to the Crimea-Feodossija-Extended-Mod the IL-2 M44 is already fully integrated and tested.
I have created the campaign while testing the EMG settings and it was already late at night, but I have saved some EMG config settings files.
There might be some small differences to the published files, and maybe I did some corrections that are not saved, but because you are already experienced to use EMG, the config files could be interesting for you (of course as usual the IL-2 program path and the mission folder to be corrected in the configs).
1944-04-13a-Crimea-IL2-M43-campaign-missions-EMG-setings.zip
Because my campaign is very simple and not related to specific russian squadron there is enough room for further IL-2 campaigns about these soviet offensive.

And there is in general the possibility to continue the campaign directly on the EMG mod on the Odessa Map:

Spoiler

 

image.png.d070ae2265adac18aa5af0ecb276c6b7.png

 

 

copied from the mod post:
https://forum.il2-series.com/topic/172-крым-феодосия-мод-crimea-feodossija-mod-released-v01/
+additionally EasyMissionGenerator-Feodossija based on Easy Mission Generator v91 by SYN_Vander
-has to be used together with installed Crimea-Feodossija-Extended-Mod
Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xr6dn2qe39xc4v9/EasyMissionGenerator-Feodossija-v1.zip/file

 

I have adapted the EMG version 91:
-with 36 semi historic frontlines:
-26.12.1941 - 19.05.1942
-01.11.1943 - 13.04.1944
-selectable 1941, 1942 and 1943 tank units
-customized artillery, tank concentrations, strongholds with working guns, triggered when close to front line
-additional groups for landing operations, automaticly placed
-He111-H6, He111-H16, Ju88-A as torpedo planes when loadout Cargo is selected

Edited by kraut1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...