Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Great Battles AI refresh like Korea


Recommended Posts

Posted

Since Korea got the new advancements in AI defensive maneuvers, it has made me play the single player content more than ever. 

I, and I'm sure most of the Great Battles community would love to see some of these newer maneuvers that a present in Korea now for Great Battles fighter AI, as they still seem to do the lazy flat turns most of the time. 

 

With Leningrad and Odessa coming out, a lot of people are coming back to play, and personally I find the difference in AI between Korea and GB to be pretty dramatic now. 

I won't claim to know anything about the difficulty coding such things, but I think at the very least retrofitting the GB AI with the new defensive skills from Korea would be phenomenal and satisfy a lot of folks who believe the AI in GB is boring.

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Posted

That‘s true - and also for IL2 FlyingCircus it could be great.

Probably depends on the question is AI coding of Korea is ‚somehow derived‘ from GB AI and taking coding from Korea to GB/FC is possible with acceptable effort. Only the Devs can know this.

  • Like 1

Rig - RTX5090 + i5-14600KF + Pimax Dream Air

Content - Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...