VISHNU Posted Saturday at 04:40 PM Posted Saturday at 04:40 PM I'm curious. Which key bind shows tech tips. Not the map, not the communications, but stuff like the angle of flaps, out of ammo etc. I've tried different things, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!
LittleBill Posted Saturday at 05:42 PM Posted Saturday at 05:42 PM I did not find it as a key bind. It is under Settings/Flight Interface/System Messages. You can choose Off/Technical/Technical & Tips. Turn off the Tips option, you will be happy. 1
Leleki-01 Posted Saturday at 07:17 PM Posted Saturday at 07:17 PM Try Settings/Key Mapping/User Interface/HUD: common hide/ H 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now