Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

A fuel management system has been introduced in version 1.004. How am I supposed to use it, given that RShift + PgUp/PgDn doesn't work in VR (hover over the indicator/gauge), and that’s the only way I fly (the view doesn't shift to a different position in VR)? The introduction of fuel tank management is a great feature, but I still can't use it and have to rely on the automatic assistant. Consequently, I might face restrictions on servers that require manual fuel management. So this move by 1C makes absolutely no sense, given that it's impossible to switch to the appropriate gauge.

I would like to request that all gauge-related switches also be reflected in the key mapping settings, even if they don't have default keyboard shortcuts assigned, they should be present so that the corresponding functions can be mapped to peripheral devices. Essentially, this would mirror the approach used in DCS or MSFS2024 (though the latter does it on an even larger scale).

The current solution doesn't work for VR users, unless there's another way to manage fuel tanks in VR that I'm unaware of?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).

Yoyosimsbanner-(1).gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...