Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

WelvynZPorter
Posted (edited)

Purchased Korea Il2 last night, went to play for the first time this morning - Immediatly had issues linking my Steam account - first attempt timed out, second attempt wouldn't reopen the linking page and wouldn't allow me to play online or offline. Finally fixed it by deleting Steams download cache then manually going to the steam link page, it went through on the third try.

NOW when I try to start a mission or practice, I get an immediate "D3D" crash. Museum works, manuals work, only the actually gameplay breaks the program. I tried playing around with graphic settings, I tried overclock/not overclocking, I tried reinstalling - nothing is fixing the crash. The game is consistently breaking.

Having just bought the premium edition yesterday, I'm feeling a little ripped off and trying to NOT just refund and forget about it. 

Specs:

System specs:
Amd Ryzen 7500X3D
Radeon RX9070XT
32GB ram

 

I read that MAYBE roilling back drivers could help but NO other game has issues running - I'd rather not rollback drivers for a SINGLE game.

Untitled.png

Edited by WelvynZPorter
AndreiTomescu
Posted

since you're having the same 9070xt card, i can tell you this:

- 26.8.1 is broken for several games , mostly simulators. it's not 1C games ripping your guts off, it's amd software issue.

- 26.7.1 if you roll back, will work flawless (there is also an amd issue patch released by 1C this evening)

- if you don't wanna roll back (why? dunno, but not my problem) you can find on the official AMD website a 26.9.1 version of software, that has in its release notes specified that the respective issue was fixed. it's not WHQL yet, so it won't be downloaded by the auto installer.

hope it helps.

cheers.

18 minutes ago, WelvynZPorter said:

I read that MAYBE roilling back drivers could help but NO other game has issues running

not maybe, for sure, and no other game that you own. just a few. some. 🙂 I guess you don't owen them all! 😂 you can find them games affected  (some, not all those affected), in the release notes of 26.8.1

Oreoreeeoyeero! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...