Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there a solution to get ReShade to work in VR? I get an error message unless I uninstall ReShade.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 (LGA1700)

48.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz

Intel Core i7 13700KF

ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti

931GB Western Digital WDS100T3X0C
931GB Western Digital WD_BLACK SN850X

VirtualDesktop  Quest 3  TrackIR

VKB Stecs   VKB Gladiator   Monster Rhino FFB   MFG Crosswind rudder pedals

 

 

Posted

I should add that after re trying VREM,and following instructions this time, I am able to get ReShade to load on VR launch. However,I can see effect activations on the monitor but nothing changes in my Quest 3.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 (LGA1700)

48.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz

Intel Core i7 13700KF

ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti

931GB Western Digital WDS100T3X0C
931GB Western Digital WD_BLACK SN850X

VirtualDesktop  Quest 3  TrackIR

VKB Stecs   VKB Gladiator   Monster Rhino FFB   MFG Crosswind rudder pedals

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...