Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

FuriousMeow
Posted

I'm not sure if this is a bug why I hesitate to add it to a topic, but currently ships docked just vanish with a water explosion effect.

Another thing with the,  I think Merchant ship - I have some screenshots I'll add later - one of the masts launches into the sky like its part of the Space Program. Pretty funny, I tried to fly into it while it was tumbling back down but missed.

  • Haha 1
FuriousMeow
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, GrumpyGnome said:

@FuriousMeow Cats do like to chase flying things!

Indeed, if it flies it dies.

Screenshots of the mast proto-rocket. Might be a little difficult to see in some screenies, but its to the left of the faint explosion in the first image and to the right of the sun/nuclear explosion in the sky in the second one. Kind of middle and above the F51 canopy framing in the third.

2026_10_1__23_51_38.jpg.f5e645596a9da270ff4b036eb9b500d0.jpg2026_10_1__23_51_46.jpg.32f284646ac784eac8a5bc282c993b11.jpg2026_10_1__23_52_8.jpg.84f1603ff305d7fd7979568733024c66.jpg2026_10_1__23_51_54.jpg.dbca9eabfb5e161e048a6ed87acd9bc0.jpg2026_10_1__23_52_14.jpg.8b0da053e31f88d1a430ff53d6806e72.jpg

Edited by FuriousMeow
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...