MJones Posted October 2 Posted October 2 I'm getting 'Mission Loss' message about 1-3 minutes after 'Critical Mission Success' notification. This is constant. So. I 'win' but always lose.
FF*Stid*15 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 Does this happen when covering a bridge or a concentration of troops?
MJones Posted October 2 Author Posted October 2 I'm assuming so. I haven't opened up the mission editor to check. All available targets are on during the mission (should indicate that these are the Task Editor quick missions.)
FF*Stid*15 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 18 часов назад, MJones сказал: I'm assuming so. I haven't opened up the mission editor to check. All available targets are on during the mission (should indicate that these are the Task Editor quick missions.) I’ll check, but if you still have the generated mission, please send it (data\Missions\_gen.Mission).
MJones Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 5 hours ago, FF*Stid*15 said: I’ll check, but if you still have the generated mission, please send it (data\Missions\_gen.Mission). OK, I'll create another one and see what happen! It'll be later on Sunday or Monday, though (busy day with work and family today.)
FF*Stid*15 Posted Monday at 08:51 AM Posted Monday at 08:51 AM I found a bug, it will be fixed in the next patch.
MJones Posted yesterday at 12:01 AM Author Posted yesterday at 12:01 AM Here's what I'm talking about if you need another example _gen.7z
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now