Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't quite understand why the mission start time is always the same. I thought it was a WIP, but even after version 1.004, the mission start time remains unchanged - 7, 8 and 9.

I never had a mission scheduled for midday or late afternoon; it was always the same times.

Did pilots during the Korean War have the rest of the day off after 10:00 AM and stop flying 😉? Something doesn't add up here, guys.

Bez-tytulu.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).

Yoyosimsbanner-(1).gif

GiftGruen
Posted

I also wondered and thought that I am simply to stupid to find it out.

well, so we are two stupids now 🙂

  • Haha 1

Rig - RTX5090 + i5-14600KF + Pimax Dream Air

Content - Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea 

GrumpyGnome
Posted

After 1000 hrs., briefings, meetings, golf, cards, drinks, a nap, and chasing the army nurses. By good life in the Airforce is magnificent! 

Oh, BTW you can adjust the time.

 

IL2Series.exeScreenshot2026_10.02-12_09_37_21.png.b45a530359877d65c68dc055e82ac280.png

Posted
16 minutes ago, GrumpyGnome said:

Oh, BTW you can adjust the time.

How?

Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).

Yoyosimsbanner-(1).gif

GrumpyGnome
Posted

When you set up the mission, slide back to your home base. As shown here.

IL2Series.exe Screenshot 2026.10.02 - 12.46.53.82.png

  • Thanks 2
Posted

I just checked, and it turns out I actually can set a different time. I had no idea it was just a slider that could be adjusted. Thanks. 👍

Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).

Yoyosimsbanner-(1).gif

nachinus
Posted (edited)

Thank you! I'd have never guessed it! I was in the same confused boat as Yoyo.😋

Edited by nachinus
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...