Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

IL2 series 25th anniversary ...


Recommended Posts

Trooper117
Posted

 

On the 18th November, it is the the 25th anniversary of the IL2 series... anyone know what is happening  for this event?

It is highlighted in the announcement section so something must be going on for this achievement...

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4
Cpt.Stall_McAugerin
Posted (edited)

 I remember that day so well..   The first thing I did was cancel my WarbirdsIII account.  The second thing I did was run out to my flight school.   Plenty of WWII pilots hung around the  hangar back then, and they were blown away by IL2.. 

 Shortly after the  WarClouds server was born, and the rest is history. 

Edited by Cpt.Stall_McAugerin
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...