Veritasvincitx Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Hey all! So, I wrote my first novel, When Eagels Fall, way back in 2013. It's a historical-fiction piece about a WWII pilot flying P-47s out of England. Without giving away too much, it deals with his wartime experiences, postwar adjustments, with some love and misadventures thrown in for good measure. The first draft was pretty rough and I really hate the editing process, so I didn't do much with it for well-over a decade. Over the past year I really edited it and cleaned it up. It is now available on Amazon on Kindle format with a softcover and hardcover available beginning on Monday, October 12th. Here's a little spoiler for the future: I've been kicking around a sequel and, naturally, that sequel will see the main character flying F-80s when the Korean "police action" kicks off. I've gone from kicking around that idea to actively working on it. Hopefully in the first half of next year I'll be publishing that, too. I'd love for everyone to check it out and feedback is always very welcome. I'll provide the link to the Kindle version and, when it's available, the print format will be found there, too. https://a.co/d/01iHkLBR 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now