Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

I get notified post mission that a pilot is eligible for an award, but on their pilot file it always says 0 award points? How do I get these? Is it supposed to be a bank that I can use for any pilot eligible?

AndreiTomescu
Posted

You get award points that enable you to award and promote your pilots only if the missions were flown successfully during an operation and inside its boundaries (marked with a red circle to define its area and named) and only after its end (the end of the respective operation).

Award points are scarce, use them wisely ..... to enhance capabilities for the best / most effective pilots or to leverage their levels by enhancing the weak ones. (Sometimes this is bad, and weak pilots are still not effective, but if a super upgraded one dies, it's a great loss)

  • Like 1

Oreoreeeoyeero! 

Posted (edited)

Oh, end of the operation, got it. Do they accumulate or I just get 1 per operation? Guess I should read the notes...

Edited by HarryM
  • 1C Game Studios
Posted

They accumulate.

  • Like 1
Posted

Thanks Luke.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...