Deacon352nd Posted September 28 Posted September 28 I have been flying IL2 GB for years with no problems. Last evening I flew with my group and there were no problems with sound on my headphones . Today I used the MB and went to test the mission but there was no sound in the headphones I tried a few other missions that I had d/l'd and there was no sound in them either. If I try to play and mp3 file or a disc, there is no problem and the sound works fine in my headphones. Any suggestions of what can be causing the problem.
Eisbaer Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Check conf.ini: Open the main directory of your IL-2 game, locate the conf.ini file, and open it with a text editor such as Notepad. Look for the [sound] section and make sure that SoundUse=1 is listed there (0 means off).
Deacon352nd Posted September 30 Author Posted September 30 Thanks. Had it solved a few days ago and it was a windows settting
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now