jokash Posted September 28 Posted September 28 I can't get the VKB WW2 gladiator to have pitch control...Input response is showing nothing.(it works in Korea and Windows diagnostic).I tried reinstalling the game,didn't help.All my other stuff (WW2 VKB throttle and VKB pedals are working and every other controls on the joystick works,only the pitch is not working. Everything worked normally on my old PC with IL2GB and same joysticks.
jokash Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 (edited) Also to roll is inverted even if i press the invert button...so right stick is left roll and left stick is right roll,and the needle on the input setting is showing the opposite movement regardless if inverted is selected My input file if needed input.7z Edited September 28 by jokash
jokash Posted September 29 Author Posted September 29 I managed to fix it by copying someone else's input file.I hope it will work ok and not go crazy again.
jokash Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 On 9/30/2026 at 11:29 PM, FlyingH said: Please add "solved" to the headline. how to do it? adding tag?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now