Woozol Posted September 27 Posted September 27 This could be more complicated than I would like. I had an old Thrustmaster HOTAS that I decided to use after I had reinstalled IL-2 Stalingrad again. I haven't used that stick in 10 years, and it turned out to be twitchy and unusable. It did, however, work, mostly. I purchased a new HOTAS 4 and plugged it in. It calibrated beautifully on my computer, but in IL-2, the buttons work, but none of the Stick or Throttle inputs seem to make any difference. It allows me to change key mapping for the buttons, but there seems to be some issue with the sticks. Help?
TCW_Brzi_Joe Posted September 27 Posted September 27 You probbably need proper driver for your hotas (from manufacturer site), and not generic from windows.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now