Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Screen shots in VR


Recommended Posts

IceniQueen
Posted

I play in VR, how do I get non-split screen screen shots while in VR? Some one said to go to the data folder and then to config and change the render eye to -1, But I do not have a Config file in the Data or anywhere in my IL2Series game folder

Jaegermeister
Posted

It is called startup.cfg. It's there

Spoiler

[KEY = graphics]
    3dhud = 0
    adapter = 0
    bloom_enable = 0
    canopy_ref = 0
    desktop_center = 1
    detail_rt_res = 1024
    draw_distance = 0.81800
    far_blocks = 0
    fp_body_visible = 1
    fps_counter = 0
    fps_limit = 0
    full_height = 1440
    full_width = 2560
    fullscreen = 0
    gamma = 1.00000
    gammaquad = 0
    grass_distance = 0.00000
    hdr_enable = 0
    indirect_lighting = 0
    land_anisotropy = 1
    land_detail = 0
    land_tex_lods = 0
    lod_degrade = 0
    low_memory_mode = 0
    max_cache_res = 1
    max_clouds_quality = 2
    mgpu_compatible = 0
    mirrors = 0
    modeaa = 1
    multisampling = 1
    or_ca = 0.00000
    or_enable = 2
    or_height = 2392
    or_hud_rad = 1.50000
    or_hud_size = 0.75000
    or_ipd = 0.06106
    or_render_eye = 1
    or_rescale = 1.00000
    or_rpm_max = 155
    or_sipdc = 0.00000
    or_width = 2448
    post_sharpen = 1
    preset = 2
    prop_blur_max_rpm_for_vr = 155
    rescale_target = 1.00000
    shadows_quality = 0
    ssao_enable = 0
    stereo_dof = 5.00000
    upscaler = 0
    upscaler_driver = 0
    vsync = 0
    win_height = 1440
    win_width = 2560

I prefer using "1" to "-1" just because of how the eye offset works, but you can try both


 

  • Like 1

Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home

Posted
1 hour ago, IceniQueen said:

I play in VR, how do I get non-split screen screen shots while in VR? Some one said to go to the data folder and then to config and change the render eye to -1, But I do not have a Config file in the Data or anywhere in my IL2Series game folder

I was the one that replied to you on Discord. 

 

Go into your main game folder, probably C drive, assuming it's installed in your C drive. C drive, then program files, you'll see IL2 GB folder. Once you see the folder, click on the Data folder. Scroll almost all the way down. Open "Startup" folder.  Its a Txt file that you're looking for. Open "Startup" with WordPad or something where you can edit it and save it, then scroll down the opened startup folder and look for "or render eye =" and put: or_render_eye = 1. 

 

1 is your right eye, 2 I believe is your left, 0 is both. Pretty sure that's right, it's been a while. 

  • Like 1

Pico 4 Ultra VR - Virtual Desktop -MSI Mag X870 - Ryzen 7 9800X3D - RTX 4090 - 128GB DDR5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...