JG14_Jagr Posted September 26 Posted September 26 https://forum.france-simulation.fr/viewforum.php?f=58&sid=ed93e366760e6aa226be829d12e841a7 Not sure how he made these this fast but there are some absolutely fantastic skins on this site. 1
FAW_Tromplamort Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Thanks for the comment. I've started skinning since IL2-Sturmovick to Il2-1946, Il2-GB so I have quite a few skins done since nearly 20 years.... The templates given by the devs are a very big time saver in order to make a skin and knowing how to use photoshop is also a big plus...😉 1
JG14_Jagr Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 So far I have not seen a better skin than your work.. really exceptional. Here is some inspiration for your skills 🙂
FAW_Tromplamort Posted September 27 Posted September 27 5 hours ago, JG14_Jagr said: So far I have not seen a better skin than your work.. really exceptional. Here is some inspiration for your skills 🙂 Sorry but I'll stick to the Korean war..😉 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now