Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I recently started playing IL-2 Korea a couple of weeks ago and noticed that there's no ability in IL-2 Korea to swap force feedback axes. I currently fly with the Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick, and I'm noticing that the joystick is consistently pulling to the right. From my experience with DCS, this is usually from the pitch trim being set to the wrong axis for force feedback, thus the plane almost always has a pull to the right.

Is there any way we can modify this setting within the game, and if not, could we add this as a feature request for an upcoming patch?

Thank you! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...