Flounder Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Hi, I have a WinWing HOTAS setup. As I map new keys, I'm having trouble with competing bindings. Is there a way to clear all of the keybinds without having to delete them one at a time? I tried deleting the input files, but IL2 just makes a new set of default keybinds.... Thanks!
[I.B.]-=ViRUS=- Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Try replace files in folder "IL2Series\game\data\Input"
Joch Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Orion 2 user here. Note there are images of the various layouts in the Root folder under Doc and input maps which make it easier to see what the default mapping is and to plan what to change. The default layout is actually pretty well thought out even though I did wind up moving a lot of things around to my personal taste.
Dash,Polder Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Next time you delete all the keys you don't need, save the trimmed up file and stash it somewhere safe. Than if you want to start fresh you have the base file ready to drop in. Yeah, would have been a great feature to be able to completely wipe the slate clean and roll your own.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now