Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Yak-9P chrome/silver livery Request


Recommended Posts

Carlos_Cota_517
Posted

Hi there

A few months ago I had my PC upgraded, however my HDD got damaged and, to this day, it is still in the works of getting fixed; in it I had all my GIMP files for livery creation... So I need to ask you guys for a bit of help :c

 

I've been interested in an exposed metal skin for Yakovlev's Yak-9P (with no bort numbers), similar to the one found in a certain other game...

c083f017110a362142b46a347f03f2bd.jpg.38eba3d01c8838fbb9b2d4330a49c3ca.jpg

VAL0567.jpg.d7b52f25280b6f005df0f2e9a114112a.jpg

 

If I may, I would really loved it if you could also help me with an anti-glare paint strip on the nose, so that the pilot doesn't get dazzled by the sun's reflection over the exposed metal skin; similar to the painting found on the USAF captured Yak-9P, just with VVS and KPAF roundels too

yak-9p_usa_kamufl_580.jpg.d710ea8bda79c0f093b9e6705236a06d.jpg

us-captured-yak-9p-undergoing-testing-post-korean-war-v0-7m5vpaj5y72y.webp.77ee4439372b85f62739577d5a5b6eca.webp

 

Thanks 😄

FAW_Tromplamort
Posted

You mean something like that?

 

2026_9_24__13_21_21.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Carlos_Cota_517
Posted
5 hours ago, FAW_Tromplamort said:

You mean something like that?

Oh yeah!

That looks very nice

I was just hoping we could also get a version with the anti-glare matte black paint strips on the nose and wing roots

yak-9p_usa_346.jpg.aa71671646f8de1b9b5d517b4ef0d7e5.jpg

 

But, I mean, the pure chrome one also looks really awesome :0

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...