ChrisP Posted September 23 Posted September 23 The Handley Page bomb sight. What is the second dial from the left?
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted September 24 1C Game Studios Posted September 24 Yes, it's in metric because you have your instrumentation set to Metric.
ChrisP Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 No, I don't have it set to metric. I have it set to imperial. This tics me off. As you can see, I have to set the airspeed and alt in imperial, but the gauges show metric. And a German altimeter on a Brit a/c?
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted September 24 1C Game Studios Posted September 24 I'll see if anything can be done. 1
JG4_Moltke71 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 If I remember right the bombsights altitude gauges are always in metric no matter what plane ASUS ROG-ASTRAL-RTX5090-32GB GDDR7; ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING; AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D 4,3GHz AM5; DDR5 64GB PC 6000 CL30 G.Skill Varjo Aero Headset
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted September 30 1C Game Studios Posted September 30 On 9/25/2026 at 3:32 AM, JG4_Moltke71 said: If I remember right the bombsights altitude gauges are always in metric no matter what plane Yes, this is how they were designed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now