Epsilon38 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Hello, I recently got battle of stalingrad and flying circus vol.1 and I immediately noticed a persistent lag/stutter. I thought this was low fps, but it hadn't improved when I put the game on the lowest settings and it isn't very intensive on my gpu/ram. Turning on vsync has improved it but its still very distracting, changing the graphic settings has almost no effect and other options don't change anything either. I never had this issue on any other game and my computer should be powerful enough to run it smoothly. Thanks for the help in advance.
Eisbaer Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Use full screen mode: Make sure the game runs in real full screen mode and not in frameless window mode (or conversely test window mode if full screen mode stalls). CPU clock and power management: The game is sensitive to CPU performance. In the Windows Power Options, set the Power Saving Plan to Maximum Performance so that the processor keeps its clock constant and does not downshift.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now