Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here’s an interesting little detail: I had to fly a sortie in Career mode today, and I got hit by AAA in such a way that my plane burst into flames. It happened over enemy territory, but a safe distance, about 3-4 km but behind the front line. The next mission went off without a hitch. I was actually surprised I didn't end up a POW or something. Since everything was working just as before, I would have at least expected a notification saying I’d made my way through enemy lines and returned to UN-controlled territory after a few days.

hq5xIXo.jpg

k6-koh.gif

I remember the DesasterSoft campaigns - brilliant ones, by the way for *IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover*, where bailing out behind enemy lines was a total gamble. The campaign could end right there (with a message stating I’d spent the rest of the war as a POW), or I might manage to escape, end up in a hospital and then escape, and so on. You never knew how things would play out; does *Korea* offer a continuation even if you bail out over enemy territory? Just idea for the future for devs ....

Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).

Yoyosimsbanner-(1).gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...