kalerider1 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Hi all Can anyone point me in the direction of any high altitude bomber attack missions/campaigns? Most campaign missions are flown below cloud level. I'm guessing this is historically correct, however it'd be a change of pace to do some high altitude intercepts. Thanks. Kale.
R33GZ Posted September 22 Posted September 22 There a multiplayer/coop server that specializes in high altitude eecort and intercept missions - the big blue I think?
kraut1 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 In early 2025 the AI of the B25 / B26 had issues to fly in high altitude. Maybe this has been fixed, I don`t know. In 2025 I have created a EMG modification and a mod with the B25/B26 modded for a bit higher altitudes https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/91243-emg-rheinland-map-area-extension-germany-4345-modified-settings-v01-29042025/
Gutholz Posted September 23 Posted September 23 On Combat Box server there is at least one mission in rotation that features groups of high-flying AI-controlled bomers. (Axis must shot down, Allies must escort) I think it is called "Mitchell's Men." (I did not notice any problems in their flying) 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now