Gungriffen Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) Multiplayer is kind of dead at the moment (I hope that changes) I've bought three copies of the $175 version and gave two away. Unfortunately with the current state there isn't much for us to do. Opening up Career and Campaign to simply replace an AI wingman with a real pilot would help a lot in terms of mulitplayer content. While I understand there is currently a limited CO-OP mode it lacks progression, require them to be custom made, and some what of a pain. If you opened being able to run co-op on Career and Campaigns I'd immediately buy three more $175 copies to drag even more people into Korea! As it stands now it's a hard to justify attempting to convince them into dead servers and they care little for single player (alone) content. With the Career mode in COOP that alone could create near limitless replay ability not to mention the number of virtual squadrons who would throw themselves into that mode and in turn throw up videos on Youtube which equate endless advertising and theoretically sales and higher player count. Which would then lead to larger Multiplayer server populations, leading to more videos, and more sales... theoretically. Which is better then no videos being made and the game fades away, or worse videos high lighting Korea as a dead game which I really don't want. Edited September 22 by Gungriffen Clarifying point. 4
dark2344 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 i feel like multiplayer is dead due to the difficulty in making servers to play on idk why they cannot improve the ease of use for server creation or utilize steam servers for steam versions of the game 1
sky2oo7 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 My friends and I would love this. Would make for a lot of consistent fun for a group of friends. PVP Multiplayer is limited by the Redfor options for planes sadly, so this feels like a great path forward imo. 1
Justicier10-7 Posted Saturday at 09:55 PM Posted Saturday at 09:55 PM Would love to see officially supported coop MP career/campaigns. Moreover, I am really hoping that the dynamic campaign system that the devs announced will be integrated into MP PvE and PvPvE as well... as a game mode like that would really work wonders to set IL2 Korea well ahead of the competition. I think that would get a lot more people interested in jumping into MP. 1
Gungriffen Posted Monday at 03:04 PM Author Posted Monday at 03:04 PM Oh Agreed! I think Coop would be a great stop gap till thats done though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now