1/JSpan_Wind Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Hola Señores, Los que habeis comprado KOREA me pueden decir si vale la pena, o es un coñazo de SIM. Lo pregunto pues anoche entré en el online del IL-2 Sturmovik, vamos, el de toda la vida, y solo estaba el servidor de "WIND..." con cuatro alemanes y 60 rusos. ¿Es difícil de configurar? Pues yo lo que tengo es un Joy VKB SIM Gladiator y como palanca de gases un CH Products. Gracias y un saludo cordial para todos.
YoYo Posted September 22 Posted September 22 It’s definitely worth it. The simulator is a lot of fun and features a pretty solid pilot career mode, plus a major patch is on the way. You can also pick it up on Steam and play for up to two hours; if you don’t like it—though two hours is very little time to get everything configured—you can always return it. 2 1 Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).
AndreiTomescu Posted September 22 Posted September 22 40 minutes ago, 1/JSpan_Wind said: Those who have bought KOREA can tell me if it is worth it, If GB is a VW this is a Mercedes. But in development. 4 Oreoreeeoyeero!
AndreiTomescu Posted September 22 Posted September 22 47 minutes ago, 1/JSpan_Wind said: Is it difficult to set up? Yep. But once you're done, save the configuration file somewhere safe and whatever happens, you won't have to do it again 1 Oreoreeeoyeero!
1/JSpan_Wind Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 Hi everyone, Could those of you who bought *Korea* tell me if it's worth it, or if it's a total pain in the neck of a sim? I ask because last night I went online in *IL-2 Sturmovik*—the classic one, you know—and the only server up was "WIND...", with four Germans and 60 Russians. Is it hard to set up? I’m using a VKB-Sim Gladiator joystick and a CH Products throttle. Thanks, and best regards to all.
MJones Posted September 22 Posted September 22 2 hours ago, 1/JSpan_Wind said: Hi everyone, Could those of you who bought *Korea* tell me if it's worth it, or if it's a total pain in the neck of a sim? I ask because last night I went online in *IL-2 Sturmovik*—the classic one, you know—and the only server up was "WIND...", with four Germans and 60 Russians. Is it hard to set up? I’m using a VKB-Sim Gladiator joystick and a CH Products throttle. Thanks, and best regards to all. It's an easy setup for controls. Definitely much better than GB. I was up and flying in no time. 2
BlitzPig_EL Posted September 22 Posted September 22 I use the VKB Gladiator and a CH Pro Throttle and Throttle Quadrant. All work perfectly. Pro tip, if you can, get a good set of rudder pedals. 1
1/JSpan_Wind Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 4 hours ago, BlitzPig_EL said: I use the VKB Gladiator and a CH Pro Throttle and Throttle Quadrant. All work perfectly. Pro tip, if you can, get a good set of rudder pedals. https://flightsimcontrols.com/product/vkb-sim-t-rudder-pedals-mk-v/😉
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now