Doggydaddy Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Anyone else having this issue? axis is mapped correctly. I see the curves moving in game. works fine in all other planes?
JG14_Jagr Posted September 21 Posted September 21 6 minutes ago, Doggydaddy said: Anyone else having this issue? axis is mapped correctly. I see the curves moving in game. works fine in all other planes? Are you talking about in flight or for ground steering? For ground you need to activate nose wheel steering. For in flight I have not encountered it. 1
Valis Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Known issue - not sure if it's been acknowledged by the devs. https://discord.com/channels/1015218984313946173/1524094345089781851/1524094345089781851
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now