Viking1 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Has the method changed from Jims manual? I've tried several ways and can't see to get a flare to actually fire.. It looks like I need to link the FLARE to a vehicle thru the Advanced Tab .. as an event perhaps.. but not sure what setting to use.. Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
sandmarken Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) Isnt it just enough to use the command flare linked to a vehicle or other like we did in GB? Edited September 20 by sandmarken
Viking1 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 (edited) Apparently not. I tried this and the flare command wont link to a vehicle. Edited September 20 by Viking1 Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
Jaegermeister Posted September 20 Posted September 20 3 hours ago, sandmarken said: Isnt it just enough to use the command flare linked to a vehicle or other like we did in GB? Yes Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home
Viking1 Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 (edited) I tried object and target and neither worked. It wouldnt link to a truck that was also designated as a refueler. I added a jeep and that worked. Edited September 21 by Viking1 1 Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
Viking1 Posted Sunday at 05:12 PM Author Posted Sunday at 05:12 PM This worked, and this is more complex than it needs to be, but was useful in my case... I create these graphics when one of these problems gets solved for easy reference the next time. Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now