SundownerVF111 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Here, the F-84E sporting the look; her later versions were in during the '60s and 70's https://drive.google.com/file/d/1REeJ3gWb8_SfFwxOov7VvAbAxEPHhzUV/view?usp=sharing 4
E69_julian57 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 (edited) @IceniQueen You can’t see the aircraft’s profile, but if you go inside the aircraft, you’ll be able to see the skin in the external views. Edited October 2 by E69_julian57
E69_julian57 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) @IceniQueen Skins don’t necessarily block the game. You’ve installed the skins in their respective folders. It must be something else causing it to crash. The worst that can happen is that you won’t see them in the game. That’s the only thing. Edited October 3 by E69_julian57
SundownerVF111 Posted Monday at 10:44 PM Author Posted Monday at 10:44 PM @IceniQueen I am sorry you are having trouble with the skin, but I don't know what it could be. They work fine in my system and in Prism. I would follow E69 advice and ensure they are in the proper folder and named properly. (I do not believe I made any name changes when zipping them.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now